THANK YOU !!! 2830 Grafts on the 18th January 2019

CharlieIbiza

I had been looking and looking for the right Doctor and every time I looked and looked I was always drawn back to Dr, Gokhan Gur due to the experience that he has gained over the many years that he has bee doing this,
One thing that drew me there was that it was only him and not one of the BIG clinics that have so many different doctors performing many procedures 7 days a week.
I start talking directly with Ozgur ( Dr Gur's assistant ) who provided a really in-depth and honest evaluation of the photos that I had originally sent and was able to answer all the questions that needed to be answered. We talked many times and once I was happy with all I committed to date to fly to Istanbul.
From being met at the airport the transfer to and from the hotel all was great and really felt at ease with all.
I flew in on the Thursday had the procedure on the Friday day and flew back home on the Saturday afternoon and I had to be honest O could not be happier with the overall results leaving me with a very natural looking hairline..
I have and will continue recommend people if they are looking to have this done , I have attached just 3 photos , but please I have hundreds that I took and will be happy to share the experience I had.
Thanks again to Dr, Gokhan Gur and his amazing team... c0056268-02e4-47fc-93cd-7129b188d3f6.jpg

Bboris

ich probier es mal mit englisch :)))

congratulation, it's a hugh difference to before. your new hairline looks really good.
are you planning a second surgery in future? because your open area seems very big for just 2800 grafts

Oben